3.24.2009

Never Gonna Leave You

I think I just discovered why I can't quit blogging.

Don't get me wrong here, little fella, I wasn't thinking about it. You may have thought that I was done, quit-zo, out for good, that the last nail was in the coffin. But something in me just couldn't let this bag go.

Yet even though I couldn't quit, I couldn't keep going either. Where was my inspiration? Where was the joie d'blogging?

At last, I found it. Or more specifically, I found it almost a year ago but had since forgotten about it. Now, as I come across it once again, it pierces my soul and whispers, "Blog, damn you. Blog like you've never blogged before."

Crazy devil-eyed man set to the background of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler, you are my Mona Lisa, my muse, the song of my soul. You have flown into my heart and breathed new life into the part of it that loves to waste time on the Internet. I am forever grateful.

See everybody in July!

No comments: