9.30.2008

Bridges

I drove over the new 35W bridge for the first time last week. It was like a trip down memory lane, back when I used to take the old bridge to friends' houses. Those were simpler times. Anyway, I like the new bridge. It definitely feels a lot sturdier.

But I am deathly afraid that this new bridge is ripe for troll habitation. There weren't any problems with trolls on the old bridge, but I'm not so sure about this new one. What if some billy goats try and cross the bridge? I don't know how that story ends, but those goats may have goaded the troll into eating everyone it sees.

The other thing I hate about trolls is the troll tax. As if living with the threat of being eaten by trolls isn't enough, you also have to pay the troll tax. And what does it pay for? Wildlife protection. I can protect my own wildlife without paying the trolls for it, thank you very much.

I, for one, refuse to pay the troll tax. What are you going to do about it, America?

No comments: