7.23.2008

Graham Crackers

Here, for your mild amusement, is a list of reasons why I like graham crackers:

-They taste like honey and you avoid all the sticky mess, like when you cover a piece of carboard in honey and let it sit outside for about a week.

-They no longer contain trans fat, as far as I know.

-They go on the top and bottom of those gross marshmallow and chocolate things that everybody has at campfires.

-They're way better than getting your car smashed up in a hit-and-run accident, which happened to me yesterday.

-They don't taste like sand.

3 comments:

chris said...

Holy crap, are you okay?!

Unspar! said...

Yeah--pretty miraculous, actually. I was totally unhurt (a little sore in the neck today, that's it), and there were four witnesses who caught the guy's license plate. I'm just hoping he has insurance, which he probably doesn't.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you really like Graham Crackers. Let me see you eat one.