7.17.2008

Smooth Operator

Hello, friends. Glad you stopped by. Life's going pretty swell. And in case you didn't know, I'm a smooth operator. That's right. A smooth operator.

I can tell that you're curious. How does one become a smooth operator? Well, let me tell you.

Actually, let me not tell you. Because I have no idea. I just am one. But I can tell you that it has nothing to do with the song, which is surprisingly dirty.

Did you know that my digestive system produces soft-serve ice cream? That's just one of the benefits of being a smooth operator. Don't worry, it's just vanilla.

Smooth operators aren't very common. And most of the time they're hiding. There could be one behind that haystack over there. Or maybe there's one in the bushes outside your house right now.

See if you can identify the smooth operator in the following pictures:

1. I'm suspicious about that guy in the back.
2. Don't you just love pictures with Stalin?
3. Poseidon's only been dead 20 years, and already he gets a statue.
4. Props to ap_tyreseus for taking a billion pictures of this fabulous robot fight.
5. That's easily the biggest camel that ever lived.
6. Weren't there five heads on Mt. Rushmore?  What happened to that Scottish guy?
7. It's not really ours.  I didn't pay for it.
8. Maybe the single greatest photograph ever taken.


Answers:
1-the guy in the green sweater vest
2-the bald guy on the left who isn't Churchill
3-Neptune, and possibly the guy pointing at him
4-TRICK QUESTION! Robots are not smooth operators! The people in that picture are not coarse operators, but they're not smooth either.
5-the camel
6-George Washington and Thomas Jefferson
7-The sun
8-The guy with the monocle and the grandfather clock

1 comment:

Kevin Sawyer said...

This was really funny.