11.28.2005

A Stern Warning of Things To Come

My apartment now has electricity, internet, and phone line. I am glad to have electricity, and I am glad to have internet, but I am not glad to have phone line. Because that means that I'll have to use two distinct phones, and that's confusing. I only got it so that I could buzz people in. Thirty-five bucks a month for a buzzer.

Here's my proposed solution: everybody call my land line. I refuse to pay much for a cell phone when I have an incredibly expensive land line. I thought about completely getting rid of my cell phone, but there's no way that would work. So I guess this post was completely pointless. I have no idea what I was talking about.

2 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

could you switch to an obscenely low amount of minutes on your cell phone?

Unspar! said...

Actually, I ended up cancelling the land line. Turns out they couldn't give me DSL for some reason, so I cancelled phone and ordered cable through Time Warner. Everything is back to happy.