11.14.2005

What happens when my mind stops.

I have nothing to do. I can think of nothing to do. I've been drinking water intermittently just to fill the time. It fills the time inadequately. Now I'm off to data entry.

But....

O, to be a chocolate man, to dance gaily through the land, and to be all made of chocolate. The people, they would say, "O look, there goes the chocolate man," and I would wave my hand of chocolate and say, "Yes, 'tis I, the chocolate man!" I would live in the forest in a secret chocolate glen with the chocolate fairies among the chocolate flowers, and we would celebrate chocolate and the fact that we were chocolate. Every month on chocolate day we would parade through the town and blow chocolate kisses to the non-chocolate townspeople, and they would smile at us because we were chocolate. O, to be a chocolate man and to be made of chocolate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is all good, but it would be even better if it was in the Legends blog.