12.19.2005

Something to Immortalize

I sent this to Will via facebook back when I still had access to facebook at work. Apparently it was great, so I felt it should be shared with everyone. So, ta da.

Today's episode is... "I would rather be a railroad conductor than _______."
I would rather be a railroad conductor than a vampire.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than swallow a stick of dynamite.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than spend the rest of my life on stilts.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than a short man.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than read The Da Vinci Code.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than have more infrequent bouts of cleverness.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than be unable to grow facial hair.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than an apple.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than be violently dismembered.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than wear the same the shirt all the time.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than be born on leap day.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than wait in line for hours to buy grapes.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than a Canadian.
I would rather be a railroad conductor than have anything to do with the letter "w." And so on. Good day to you. ~~Ben

No comments: