4.11.2008

Space Pizza

Just take two things you like and put them together.  Space and pizza.  Space pizza.
If you guys think pizza is good, wait til you have space pizza. Space pizza makes regular pizza taste like gerbils. It's that good.

Space pizza has all the things you like about regular pizza (cheese, sauce, various toppings, your choice of traditional or thin crust) plus it adds the tangy goodness of outer space. Like how a bagel is good, but it's a lot better when it's covered in garlic sauce. That's what space pizza is like in comparison to regular pizza: a million times more awesome.

How does it work, you ask? Allow me to explain. It begins with the ingredients, all of which are the same as regular pizza, only they come from other planets and are therefore more savory. Then, instead of being baked in an oven, it's baked inside a nuclear explosion of a far-off star. That's right, it's nuclear. We sprinkle it with dust from a nearby nebula, and then it's launched from the space pizza cannon (with locations on Saturn's moon Titan and somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy for your convenience) directly at your house at a speed of 20,000 ft/sec. Delivery takes anywhere between 3-10 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to, but I wrote on space too...

Kinda like being married on a swingset, am I right?

Unknown said...

I got my order in... and I'm willing to wait 3-10 years to try the most amazing tasting food EVER.

I hope they have this pizza in heaven.