12.11.2006

Et Tu, Frozen Pizza?

I think I have to quit frozen pizza. We've had a long and tumultuous journey together, from the Tombstone Sunday nights at Mom's to the cheap Jack's that took care of me through college to the present day of cooking pizza in my laziness, but after the last few weeks, it's time for this run to come to an end.

A whole frozen pizza is now too much for my digestive system to take in one sitting. I know what you're thinking: I could just eat half the pizza, enjoy it, and enjoy the other half some other time. Not possible. I feel guilty for not eating the whole thing. I've cut myself off before, and it just seems like a waste. It'd be easier to never have frozen pizza again than to have only half of one at a time.

Looks like it's back to nothing but rice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post actually made me want frozen pizza, so that's what I had for dinner last night.