12.19.2006

The Miracle of Plastic

Who can live without plastic? I know I can't. Without plastic, I wouldn't have my computer, my TV, my CDs, or my friends. But I think we all know what the most valuable plastic-related development is: fake vomit.

Thanks to fake vomit, we can play so many pranks on our junior high friends. You can put in their locker to make them think somebody puked in their locker, or you can put it on their desk to make them think somebody puked on their desk. The possibilities are endless!

I can't believe it's not vomit!
I wonder what the world would be like without plastic. Would fake vomit be made of cloth? Would people freeze-dry regular vomit and sell that as fake? If I could only purchase cotton vomit, my life would be meaningless. I would never trade my plastic fake vomit, even if being plasticless would bring about world peace. Also in a world without plastic, man never would have landed on the moon.



Interesting fact about fake vomit: if you feed it to your dog, he'll give you real vomit!

No comments: