12.13.2006

Redesign

Welcome to Unspar's renewed blog in beta form! Nothing important has changed, but there are a few minor alterations I'd like to bring your attention to.

1: The link categories have all changed to titles of Keanu Reeves movies. This not only reflects my love for Keanu, but it better delineates between types of blogs and websites I frequent. For instance, Point Break, the greatest of all Keanu films, covers the high-quality mainstream links, and A Walk in the Clouds, debatably Keanu's girliest film, covers the girls' blogs.

2: Labels. I'm not totally satisfied with how I've set them up, but it's a start. I was purposely obscure with some labels, and for the sake of less obscurity, "Coal Mining" refers to work, and "Tumbleweeds" refers to boring posts and posts inspired by boredom.

3: My posts are now "Baked fresh" instead of "Written and Directed."

Enjoy life in the new millenium!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I thoroughly approve.







rywwva

Jes GIlman said...

I love the Replacements. It's a great movie.