12.05.2006

The Moon

If there's one thing I love about the moon, it's that you can do anything you want to it. It's not like anybody cares about the moon. They don't have any littering laws, you don't have to keep your dog on a leash or clean up its poo, and you can blow up as much of it as you want.

Seriously though, if I had a giant missile, I'd definitely launch it at the moon. Same if I had a sweet laser. I wouldn't want to blow up the whole moon, just parts of it. We need to preserve some of the moon for posterity to blow up and let their dogs poop on too.

Somebody told me that a lot of elderly people live on the moon these days too, and we need to be sure we blow them up before they come after us.

Realistically, though, since I don't have a giant missile or a sweet laser, I guess I'll have to open a restaurant on the moon. I think I'll call it "Ben's Restaurant on the Moon." Or maybe "Hey Look! There's a Restaurant on the Moon!"

4 comments:

al said...

The moon was like God's laser keychain light last night. Seriously.




ncqpw

Anonymous said...

the moon was crazy bright both yesterday morning on the way to work, and last night.

ps Ben, where's the Ricardo Montalban reference?

Anonymous said...

Right there.









yqtggzqf

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,

A moonbase is in our near future. Someone wants to call it "Lunacy" because it would be crazy to build a base on it. But seriously, if you destoryed the moon, our world would not longer spin in a rotational axis, but instead it would spin all around, thus making us very dizzy:(