12.04.2006

Not Joe Pesci

In the past half-hour or so, I've seen more references to Danny DeVito than I have in the past year. First IMDB puts a prominent advertisement for a movie about orgasms co-starring DeVito, then grumpy blogger extraordinaire Kevin Sawyer mentions his stay in the Lincoln bedroom, and fantasy football pundit Christopher Harris uses the short man in some analogy about Chiefs running back Larry Johnson.

What is going on?

Last thing I heard about Danny DeVito was nothing, and now this. It doesn't make any sense to me. I guess I don't care, but for a second I was shocked. I guess there aren't any better short, hairy guys to make fun of or put in movies, but still. Take it easy, people.

To return some balance to the world, my next three posts will reference Ricardo Montelban.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is also talk about his recent drunken appearance/visit to The View.