11.06.2007

Bombs Away

On my drive to work, I drive under an unusually politically active overpass. Today, instead of promoting candidates for the election, they were anti-promoting terrorism. Their message: DON'T BOMB IRAN.

That's all well and good, but I think they're a little misdirected. I'm not the one they should be talking to. I'm not going to bomb Iran.

But even if I was going to bomb Iran, what business is it of theirs? They're not the boss of me. They can't tell me who I can and can't bomb. My relationship with Iran is between me and Iran. I appreciate their concern, sort of, but maybe they should get to know me a little better before they start telling me how to manage my foreign affairs.

Also, shouldn't these people have jobs? Telling people not to bomb Iran isn't free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus, what you do in private with your own bombs is your right in a free country; it's not like you're hurting anyone. That might have come out wrong. Too bad my keyboard doesn't have a delete button. Someone should invent that.

Unspar! said...

Whenever I need to delete something, I just type a lot of numbers.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to guess the Binary sequence for the backspace command, but so far, no luck.