11.28.2007

Gingerbread House

I just ate some delicious gingerbread cake and gingersnaps, and never have I been so glad that I do not live in a gingerbread house. The nice thing about living in a house made of whatever it is real houses are made of is that they can't be eaten.

Not that I would eat an edible house. I would just be worried that it wouldn't hold up in the elements. The rain would corrode the walls, and the roof would leak like crazy. I can't imagine it'd retain heat very well even with the cotton candy insulation. I can see why that crazy lady from Hansel and Gretel wanted to build her house out of baked children.

Let's be honest, though. If I didn't eat my house, the dogs would. So I would most definitely eat it. That'll show those stupid dogs who's boss.

2 comments:

chris said...

if you threw up on the floor of your edible house due to having been nibbling on the edible floor, would you just rub it in and call it even?

i would.

Anonymous said...

Hansel - He's so hot right now.