11.27.2007

The Ice Age

There are only two or three things I hate more than cold, and I can only remember one of them right now (it's Starship). Today the cold is making a move to take over that top spot. This is nature's payback for the groundhog not seeing his shadow last February.

On freezing days like these, people like to laugh at Al Gore for this whole "global warming" hoo ha. I have no problem with laughter, but we have a serious problem here, and it has nothing to do with the planet getting warmer. Or maybe it does. How would I know? I'm no Paul Douglas.

Enough talk. People are freezing to death. Check out what happened to this cowboy I know:

He died doing what he loved.
We need to look at how people survived the Ice Age or there's no way that we'll make it through this week. I'm gonna get my hands on as many woolly elephant pelts as I can find and hole up in that igloo until April. I'll see you in the spring, or, assuming one of us doesn't make it, never again.

3 comments:

chris said...

i just ate ice cream!!! why?!?!?!

Danger Kitty Designs said...

Wait... Starship? You can't possibly tell me you hate Starship more than this cold. I don't know how we can be friends anymore.

Unspar! said...

With Starship it's kind of personal. They wrote the worst song in the history of music, so I stole their puppy, so they threw a brick through my window, so I tried to blow up their tour bus, etc.