11.14.2007

In Shirt Form

Anybody remember The Hidden Temple? I barely do. It was some Nickelodeon show where kids talked with a giant Aztec idol and fell in water and covered in dirt. It was a great show, I guess, and now it's available in shirt form.

I know I'm going to get one, but I can't decide if I should get more than one. I'm pretty sure I rooted for all of the teams (except the green one--why would you have a green team in the jungle? The jungle is already green!) when the show was on TV, but which was my favorite? The Purple Parrots? I don't think I could wear purple.

You wanna know how I came across this? One of those gmail ads. Apparently, gmail thought Hidden Temple T-shirts had some connection to a discussion about small group. But it's not like we weren't talking about the Hidden Temple. Wait; no, it is exactly like that.


EDIT: Check this out. This is how cool these shirts are.

Purple Parrots win again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Which one are you getting?? I want one too, but I think we need to get different ones - 3 identical shirts is okay, but 4 would be ridiculous.

matt said...

Geez Ben, you're blogging again? That makes me happy, I got to waste a whole half hour at work reading everything I've missed.

Unspar! said...

Like I expected, I want all of them but the green one. So I need to take some time to make up my mind.

Anonymous said...

Apparently this is the most exciting thing that happened to my subconscious yesterday because I dreamed about these shirts.