3.07.2008

Candy and Blankets

Today is one of those days where I could spend the entire day wrapped up in blankets and eating candy. I just want to really warm and fuzzy and fully of candy. Who doesn't want that?

I can imagine it now. Lying on that couch upstairs, all four of my blankets surrounding my body like a coocoon, heart beating a pleasant 60 times per minute, watching Point Break a few times in a row while fairies fly around and feed me delicious candy I've only dreamed about.

A little bit of heaven on earth, that's what candy and blankets would be to me today. But instead I'm working in some dismal office building that's a cool 55 degrees, trying to scrape out some pieces of chocolate that all melted together in a bucket last week. I may very well die within the next two hours.

No comments: