3.05.2008

Let's Get Silly

It's time we get this boat back on track. I'm afraid this blog has gotten a little sidetracked into the "making fun of animals" theme. I'm becoming a one-trick pony, only not as pretty.

Animals are funny, and the material is ripe and unharvested. Honestly, when I wrote that thing about your bedroom being full of rabbits, I was asking myself why the stand-up comics had never done anything like this. But then I took it too far. Yes, I'm the Genghis Khan of animal blogging.

The obvious question is: have I become the autistic bizarro version of a babyblog?

Then the second-most obvious question is: isn't the world waiting for an autistic bizarro version of a babyblog?

Please don't answer those questions. Just enjoy this picture of a monkey driving a bus.

He's not gonna go anywhere if his feet can't reach the gas pedal.

1 comment:

chris said...

I had to look up what a "babyblog" was. I was hoping it was an infantile, tiny, kinda smelly version of an "adultblog." Like it pops up really tiny in the screen, you think it's adorable in its pastel outfit, then it barfs through the screen onto your glasses and thusly, you throw it in the Recycle Bin.

I was so happy to find out I was right.