5.07.2006

Love and Laughter

I just got back from the last FTA (church small group) meeting of the year, and boy are my arms tired. Not that tired, really, but a little.

Now I know a lot of FTAers read this blog, so hopefully this won't seem like I'm leaking confidential information. But here goes.

We did one of those things where everybody writes a nice, encouraging thing about everyone in the group. Very life-affirming, uplifting, etc. Greatly appreciated. But there was a trend in the nice things said to me that I found particularly unique: 3 people mentioned my laugh. I guess that's not a huge trend, but still. I never really thought of my laugh as comment worthy, but I'm glad it is. Thank you, you three people and everyone else who appreciates it, and you're welcome for blessing you with my great laugh.