5.27.2006

Thoughts, as of One A.M.

1. There are two types of people who write graffiti in the dust on the backs of cars: people who love and people who hate. People who love write "I love you" or "Jordan loves Melissa" or something. People who hate swear or write "Jordan loves the bus driver." There are however, people who do not fit into these categories, like people who write "Maya Buttreeks" or "Pancakes and Syrup," but these people are stupid. And people who write "E=mc2" are nerds. I guess that's four types of people?

2. Meeting people in real life who I mostly know in blog form is incongruent. Your un-self-consciously well-groomed beards and your hair that's frighteningly similar to mine and your distinct and audible voices are not at all what I expect when I read your blogs. Why didn't we talk more about vortexes?

3. While I am quite grateful that I do not have a pet, I regret missing the opportunity to borrow one for a week. Of course, had I accepted the pet loan, I probably would have enjoyed the idea and praised myself for being a great friend until the day came for me to pick up the pet, at which time I would refuse to take it with me. In this matter Plato was correct: the idea is superior to the reality, unless something something free pizza.

4. There is a hood of a car in the dumpster at my building. My immediate response was to check the hood of my car to make sure it was still attached. It was. But I should have known that, as I'd been driving it around all day with a hood. I wonder if I could use an extra hood, though. Never know when mine's gonna fly off. Could be the next time I'm driving down the interstate, which was invented by Dwight D. Eisenhower.

3 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

You could steal Muffin from Jess if you want. Just steal him.

al said...

you really were sneaky when you snuck that fun fact about eisenhower in at the end. nicely done!

Anonymous said...

buh duh

(think Jaws theme)