5.04.2006

Words Together

With a half hour to kill, I decided to write some sentences. Not sentences in the sense that you are reading a sentence right now, and also not sentences in the sense of judgment, but sentences in the sense that I made them up.


The only two uses I can think of for the elbow are tennis and feeding oneself, so I conclude that without elbows we would die of starvation or, failing that, boredom.

A lot of people make the joke that you can use statistics to prove anything, but I'm a little unnerved by the fact that none of the people who say that are statisticians.

Cows are surprisingly delicious for being so ugly.

Are all bald men evil, or is it just that all evil men are bald?

If I had a choice between living with the German circus or taking a spaceship to Mars with a sassy orangutan, it would take me at least 10 days to decide.

No comments: