6.03.2008

Broken Skeleton

What if every single one of my bones broke at the same time? That would suck beyond belief. I really doubt it would ever happen, but still, it wouldn't be good news if it did.

A few minutes ago I was worried that my neck would break. I'd just be sitting here, and all of a sudden, SNAP. Broken neck. Again, I really doubt it would happen, but better safe than sorry, right? Though I don't know how to be safe about spontaneously broken necks. Still, broken neck would be better than a broken skeleton.

He can't charge.  He doesn't have any muscles.
If I had a choice between having a totally broken skeleton or to have no muscles, I would probably choose the totally broken skeleton. Cuz check out that rhino: sure, all his bones are intact, but he's dead. Granted, he could still be alive and have no muscles (in theory), but the he'd look pretty ugly.

So I'm really glad that I have an intact skeleton and all my muscles.

No comments: