5.30.2008

The Internet

I wish my Internet had spaghetti lines like that.
Oh, I get it. You didn't go any of those places. There was no whale belly. There was no moon. There was no Mt. Kilimanjaro. There may or may not have been a swamp, but I'm a lot less willing to let that one go.

You were just in the Internet. I made you up. Or, maybe you made me up. If you're actually reading this, then you're probably real. I'm probably more real than you, though, because I'm not inside the Internet.

What? Of course I'm real. I'm the one who came up with this whole thing. I'm the one with the blog. I even ate lunch just a little bit ago, and only real people eat food. Seriously--I tried to fee my imaginary friend once, and it didn't work at all.

If you're so real, why don't you leave the Internet and go for a walk or something? Maybe you could go back to the swamp. Yeah, that shut you up. Bet you wish you could go to the swamp now, don't you, Mr. Internet-man.

I'm the best blogger ever.

No comments: