5.30.2008

The Peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro

Higher than the sun, apparently.
Well I see you got out of the swamp. Now you're almost at the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro. That's pretty impressive, especially the part about getting out of the swamp.

You got up here pretty fast too. Normally it takes like a day to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, but you did it in like 20 minutes. Do you have a teleporting machine or something? You must really have wanted to get out of that swamp.

Was the swamp really that bad? I mean, yeah, it stinks, and you got a lot of mud in your shoes, and if you had stayed any longer, you probably would have gotten eaten, but come on. Mt. Kilimanjaro can't be much better. Look at all the snow.

Is it because I'm laying the whole swamp business on a little thick? I'm sorry if I'm being overbearing. But you didn't have to go all the way to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro. You could have just gone to another swamp (which incidentally is the same swamp).

Looks like you're getting tired. Maybe you should just give up and come back to the swamp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask me how my work's going.
No seriously, ask me.
Ok, I'll tell you: I'm swamped!
Ha ha ha ha!