5.05.2008

Another Century

Welcome to post number 600. It's almost gotten annoying how many times I've rolled another hundo on this thing. But really, these are the only posts that matter to me. The rest is just garbage. You would not believe how easy it is to make up 99 nonsense posts.

I'll let you in on the secret. Contrary to popular speculation, it's not hired monkeys. At best, it'd take them 1000 years at 1000 typewriters to write the perfect blog post, but I don't have that kind of time. The real method is this: ant farm.

Let me explain. You see, when you get a big enough ant farm--and I'm not talking one of those pane-of-glass ant farms that you see at the Science museum gift shop, but like a 400 square foot ant farm. So once you fill up a 400 square foot ant farm, the ants start to spell things. Not intentionally, but it just shows up, like how clouds look like things.

I didn't say they were good spellers.
See! Were I to see these ants in my ant farm, I would blog about the deliciousness of ham. And it would be hilarious. Especially because I could use the word, "yumo," which I'm sure all of you would be in hysterics over.

I'll leave the next 99 posts to the ants. See you in October or something.

No comments: