5.30.2008

The Surface of the Moon

Great.  Now there's no air.
Whoa, how'd you get all the way up here? Did you jump from the peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro? I really didn't think you could jump this high. Maybe you should jump right now, just so we know if you really can jump from the tallest mountain in Africa to the moon.

I bet you can only jump that high because there's less gravity on the moon.

Patrick Henry once said, "The moon is a harsh mistress," and though I don't know exactly what that means, it's probably a good argument for you to return to earth. You could even come back to the swamp if you want.

OK, I'll lay off talking about the swamp for a while. Let's talk about the moon, shall we? Wow, just look at all that dust. The weather sure is nice when you don't have an atmosphere. Wait, did you hear that? You didn't because there wasn't a sound because there's nothing on the moon.

You're probably not even on the moon, are you? What a cruel joke. Did you go back to the swamp and not tell me? If you think you can just keep running around the universe trying to get away from me, you're wrong. Dead wrong.

No comments: