3.09.2006

How I Spent My Day

I apologize if you were not one of the privileged few to receive one of my insane inventions today. I wrote about ten different little vignettes and sent them out to about ten different people. I'd post them all here, but it would take up too much space. I will, however, briefly describe each one and you can request a copy if you'd like. Keep in mind, every last one of them is made up.

1. Lightning rods to fight the alien invasion
2. Bearded guy translates for the zoo animals
3. Please save us from the mouse in the building
4. Wisdom requires extreme action
5. The tall, foreign man I met
6. My happy times in 'Nam
7. My surreal experience in Iowa
8. The mad speech pathologist
9. The confused and perhaps heartless veterinarian
10. A request for assistance in the anti-beige attack force

3 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

that bearded man fascinated me!

Jes GIlman said...

I got your veterinarian one. Stupid sexy Unspar.

Andrew said...

Not to randomly detract from your wonderful topic today, but I was wondering if you, Matt, and Waller are coming to another Brewers game this summer? Let me know because I bought season tickets, and I might be able to get single game seats at a discount.