3.26.2006

We're Off To See The Wizard

Last night I rediscovered the joy of skipping. We (Jenna, Sara, and I) were walking back to Sara's house from Burrito Loco when it suddenly occurred to me: why not skip? I haven't skipped in years, but this was incredible. I could even skip backwards! It's probably the best thing that's happened to me since being in New Orleans.

So I tried to get Jenna and Sara to skip with me, but they were less than enthusiastic. I finally got them to join in a little bit when I told them this story: "Remember the Wizard of Oz? And remember the song they sang when they went down the yellow brick road? [Here they sang 'We're off to see the Wizard,' etc.] Remember what they did when they sang? They skipped!"

2 comments:

Jes GIlman said...

Dude I love skipping!!!

Anonymous said...

i was sooooooo plowed....damn-sara