3.01.2006

Infestation

I have ants in my apartment.

How could this have happened? I just cleaned the whole place thoroughly like five days ago. I vacuumed, I swept, I scrubbed the floors. Plus, aren't the ants supposed to be dead until the thaw? This is one giant load of crap.

This morning I took about five minutes to squish as many as I could, but that didn't do anything. For each one I killed, another emerged from the carpet or the little ruts between the tiles. They're unstoppable.

You have provoked my wrath, ants.

3 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

We had an ant problem in the basement of the Richfield house. We found out many were living in the window pane, so we lined the crack between the wall and the wood with tape. That worked pretty well.

We also got ant killer/traps to take care of the ants in Lauderdale (I think it has something to do with being in a basement). Those worked well too I think. I don't really remember, all I know is I don't have an ant problem anymore.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Dead until the thaw? Have we had a freeze?

Unspar! said...

It snowed. That counts for something.