3.29.2006

Picture Me

I'm stealing this from Christine who stole it from some other guy who stole it from some other guy. The deal is, I take the categories prompted in the previous poster's dealy and do a google image search for those things for me and then post my favorite image from the first page. You dig? Don't worry, it'll all make sense in a second.

My First & Last Name



My Hometown



My Current Place of Residence



My Favorite Smell



My Favorite Drink



Place I Most Enjoy



My Favorite Song



My Favorite Food



My Grandmother's Maiden Name

5 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

Your favorite drink is grape juice!

And to those of you planning on ripping it off Ben, the last one is supposed to be "My grandmother's full name" It's just hard to find anything for that sometimes, so I imagine that's why Ben altered it.

Unspar! said...

RE: Grape Juice.
I love grape juice, but I only love it in its proper place. In improper places, it can cause disastrous stains and not taste as refreshing. Raccoon juice, however, is always delicious despite the occasion.

RE: The grandma.
My paternal grandmother's name produced no results, and my maternal gradmother's name produced no interesting results (my two favorites were of a grave and someone sitting on a toilet, neither of which I wish to associate with my grandma). So yes, that's why.

chris said...

ooh i like this! check the blogulator soon for a pop-culture themed rendition of this here exercise. thanks ben/christine/original nameless dude!

Anonymous said...

Trivia: The Statue of Liberty on the lake was erected by Jim Mallon, who was the voice of Gypsy on Mystery Science Theater 3000. He was a student at UW, and ran for student body president on the promise that he would "bring the statue of liberty to Madison."

Anonymous said...

I so tried to do this after seeing it on Christine's, but all the pictures I liked ended up broken after I followed the links. I may try again tonight, but I wouldn't hold your breath.