10.30.2007

Breaking the Mold

I've noticed that a lot of the blogs I read--and by relation, a lot of the blogs you read--post once every weekday. It's standard. It's reliable. It's part of the routine. My day feels incomplete if I haven't had my daily helping of Christine or Peter Welle, though it mostly feels incomplete anyway. And being the insecure seventh-grader that I am, I thought I'd copy them and go with the single-post-per-day plan. So I waved goodbye to the glory days of 27-posts-in-8-hours and stepped in with the crowd.

Now nuts to that, says I.

Unlike the uniposters of the world, I get bored. I have to post more than once or I'll just spin in circles in my chair until I throw up. I'll do it, too. I've thought about it more than once. What would they do? Fire me? Even if I did that five times every day, I'd still be the best worker they had.

So I'm going to post more than once a day. Because even though I'm sure they won't fire me for purposely throwing up all over my desk multiple times in one day, I don't want to tempt fate.

No comments: