10.31.2007

Zombie Activism

My least favorite part of Halloween is the zombie protesters. Every year zombies line up in front of banks, libraries, and other useful institutions demanding fair and equitable treatment, and it pisses me off. If ever I want to cash a check so I can pay my November rent, I have to run the risk of getting my brain eaten. Not cool. I need to use that brain.

Come on, zombies. Get over yourselves. You've done a lot to put yourself where you are now. Maybe if you cut back on the brain-eating and world domination, people would stop clubbing you with cricket bats on their way out to their cars. How about a little fair and equitable treatment for the rest of us, huh?

I didn't know zombies could grow beards.

Apparently these zombies don't even know what to actually protest. Imperialist America? And some of those idiot zombies are holding signs that look like they're protesting U.S. involvement in Iraq. Did they just pick up whatever garbage signs they saw on the road and lug them down to my bank? Unbelievable.

You know, a lot of people talk about the zombie menace like we're all gonna be eaten alive and there won't be any humans left. And that might be true, but let's focus on the present situation before we start getting all Apocalyptic. So we all need to work together and keep the zombies away from the banks and grocery stores and whatnot on Halloween so I can get my errands done. Thank you.

1 comment:

Adam Omelianchuk said...

When I first read the title of this blog I thought it was said "Zamboni Activism." I tell ya, I would join whatever grassroots organization to see more Zambonis on the streets.