10.20.2007

Weekend Hollywood Invasion

The time is 7:46. Rock TV will be at my house in about 14 minutes.

I can't accurately say that I was ever excited for this moment. Especially after it was decided around 1AM last night that I would be the one to wake up early and let them in. Even more especially after I didn't sleep well because I wasn't sure I'd be awake in time--even though I had my alarm set.

You know what's going to be most weird? Meeting all these/you Rock TV people. It's like meeting celebrities--I know their names, but they have no idea who I am. So Kevin Sawyer will show up at my door, and I'll be like, "Hi, Kevin Sawyer," and he'll be like, "Hi, you who lives here." Or something. It'll sound monumentally unimpressed.

Last night we almost made a sign to put on the door for them/you. But we didn't because we couldn't think of anything funny enough. Plus now it's almost 8 and they/you are here. Crap.

No comments: