8.08.2008

Adventures in Napping, Part 2

Though I'm not as tired as I was after napping in the Lemmings video game, I must press on in my napping odyssey. Which brings us to yet another wonderful nap zone.

Nap #2: a cup of coffee

I remember when naps were free.
As you may expect, this was not so conducive to napping. First of all, I could not breathe as easily as would need to breathe in order to nap because my lungs kept filling with coffee. Thankfully the coffee had been sitting out for about twenty minutes, so it wasn't scaldingly hot, but it still wasn't comfortable. I still prefer it to taking a nap in salt water.

Secondly, there were other things living in this cup of coffee, which made the experience unpleasant in every way. Right when I thought I could settle into a napping groove, some ugly monster-shaped creature would show up and asked if I wanted to join him for lunch. When I politely declined, another one showed up a few minutes later and asked me the same thing. Can't I just be left alone to nap in my cup of coffee?

If it wasn't for the caffeine, I wouldn't have gotten any sleep at all.

Overall rating: 3/10

No comments: