8.06.2008

My Absence

It's been about two weeks since any of you have heard from me, and perhaps you're wondering what happened and where I've been. Perhaps you've been worried that The Mustache actually succeeded in stealing 1983, and I ceased to exist. Or perhaps you've wondered if I decided to finally sell all my stuff and go live with the bears. Or maybe you're more creative in your disappearance explanations and thought that I was kidnapped by a gang of hot air balloon pilots and decided to join them in their international hijinx.

If you were thinking any of that, you're all wrong. But the last one is the closest.

Actually, sorry, I forgot for a second. I did go and live with the bears. Here's a picture of me with one of them.

After that picture, the bear ripped my arm off and we all had a good laugh.
I know that doesn't look like me, but I never look like I really do in pictures. Especially in pictures with bears, I assume. My theory is that the blackness of the bears makes my hair look gray in comparison.

So yeah, I've been with bears for the past two weeks. Mystery solved. Thanks for all the good times, bears!

That's my pillow, by the way.

No comments: