8.08.2008

Adventures in Napping, Part 3

I'm almost feeling a little over-napped at this point, having recently enjoyed a doze in a cup of coffee and a video game, but I must press on.

Nap #3: a woolly mammoth

Pictures of mammoths look like stuffed animals because they didn't have quality photography back then.
After my previous two napping experience, I really felt like napping with a blanket, but I didn't really want to drag a blanket around with me. How could I possibly have the warmth and comfort of a blanket without actually having a blanket? Of course the only option was to find me a woolly mammoth in which to nap.

The problem with woolly mammoths is that they look a lot more comfortable than they feel. The biggest problem was the mammoth's skeleton. I got wrapped up in its fur (or would you call it hair?), but its spine was like a dozen diamond foosball men digging into my back. Not to mention that its hair was greasy and smelled like Utah's garbage.

But words cannot express how great it felt to sleep in its fur. It almost made me forget feeling like I was resting on a foosball table that stank of rotting fish. It was heaven with tusks.

Overall rating: 5/10 (minus two points for the tusks)

No comments: