8.08.2008

Adventures in Napping, Part 4

I'm not sure naps are cutting it anymore. I think I'd rather just sleep forever. In that spirit, allow me to recount the most recent napsite I visited.

Nap #4: Abraham Lincoln's top hat

I wish Abe Lincoln was still alive, even if he'd be a zombie.
The first thing I'd like to note about napping with Abe Lincoln's hat is that you have two napping locales to choose from. One, inside the hat, and two, on top of the hat. Both offer excellent napping accomodations, and of course inside the hat is better for those who prefer not to be rained on.

For my first nap, I opted for the top of the hat. The only negative thing was that I was shaken awake when Abe wrestled an alligator into submission. The bonus for that was, after Abe snapped the alligator's neck and roasted it on a campfire, he shared the bountiful meal with me. I have a feeling that if I had been napping inside the hat during all that, I wouldn't have woken up.

This experience was so life-changing for me that I've decided to buy a large hat and rent it out to a bed & breakfast.

Overall rating: 9/10 (lost a point for my assumption that I would not have been fed alligator had I been inside the hat)

1 comment:

Roger said...

Is it possible you might also have chosen his beard as a napping locale?