8.20.2008

I Know a Ninja

One of my roommates may or may not be going to Japan to become a certified ninja. He has already gone through some extensive ninja training, and this is a very exciting prospect for his ninja development.

I must say, though, that I am now deathly afraid of living in my house. I haven't slept in days in fear that my ninja roommate would sneak into my bedroom while I was sleeping and turn all my stuff upside down. There is little that scares me more than waking up in the middle of the night to discover all my stuff turned upside down with Mark's ninja head detached from his body and floating in my room like a balloon.

I've started being really careful to check around corners before I walk into a room to make sure Mark doesn't leap out at me and slice my arms off with a ninja sword. But if he really wanted to do that, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to see him from around the corner. I think he's practiced extra hard on his invisibility. I, however, have practiced embarrassingly little at keeping my arms attached to my body.

I really hope he does make it to Japan, though. His skills are wasted on soon-to-be-armless patsies like me. He needs a true test, something that only Japan can offer. Gamera.

I'm pretty sure you spell Gamera with only one m.

No comments: