1.10.2006

The American Family Robison

Yesterday when I was talking to my mom, it was at one point revealed to me that Dan (my brother) left for Atlanta that morning. He would be back on Wednesday. There are several things wrong with this idea. For instance, Atlanta?

Moments ago, I spoke to my dad, and he said that as of last night, Dan had only made it as far as Madison, WI. He also explained that he found a note from Dan last night. That read as follows:
"Dad, Went to Mexico. Back Thursday."
Once again, a multitude of things incorrect. Let us review the inaccuracies of this road trip plan.


1. Which is it, Atlanta or Mexico? If it's Atlanta, why the hell would you want to go to Atlanta? If it's Mexico, OK.

2. Whether he's planning on being back Wednesday or Thursday, he's probably not going to get to spend more than a minute and a half in Arkansas. That's right, Arkansas. Cuz there's no way he'll make it Mexilanta in time.

3. Atlanta? Is he insane?

2 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

Let's call Dan

Unspar! said...

I talked to him yesterday. He was in Indiana. Destination: Nashville.