1.24.2006

Strange Connections

One of my favorite things to do at work is go through my Amazon.com recommendations and tell them what I'm not interested in. One of my favorite things about this is their justification for recommending certain things. For your brief enjoyment, here is a list of things I've been recommended and why:

A subscription to Vogue magazine because I liked Hotel Rwanda.
A PlayStation 2 memory card because I own Donnie Darko.
House of Flying Daggers because I own Kind of Blue by Miles Davis.
The soundtrack to Wicked because I own Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
The Woodsman starring Kevin Bacon (about a sex offender) because I liked The Black Album by Jay-Z.
John Lennon's Imagine because I liked Raising Arizona.
A large number of Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass albums because I liked The Sting.
Mr. Skin's Skincyclopedia : The A-to-Z Guide to Finding Your Favorite Actresses Naked because I liked Lost Highway.
One of them Rod Stewart standards albums because I own Casablanca.

And that was all I got before it was time to leave.

2 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

So you liked Lost Highway?

Unspar! said...

I love Lost Highway. But I'm indifferent to seeing my favorite actresses naked. So the connection is weak at best.