1.26.2006

A Glimpse at My Psychosis in 3 Parts in Reverse Order: Part 2

From the guy who brought you such words that you made fun of him for as "bunk" and the use of "chill" as an adjective comes...

Build Your Bencabulary
Episode IV: "Hopscotch"

Many of you know that the lame or clever of the world occasionally replace the word "hell" with the letter "H." This appears in sentences like "That's weak as H, dude," or "Hot as H."

I recently* discovered that "H" could be replaced with another word beginning with that letter and, after a couple tries, successfully replaced it with "hopscotch." It has since entered my regular usage.

As with all episodes of Build Your Bencabulary, this is not to convince you to use my words but so that you may understand them when I use them.



*I used "hopscotch" a whole week before Seth Cohen used the word "hockey" in a similar strategy on The OC. I am not ripping off Seth Cohen, but this is further proof that he is me.

No comments: