2.20.2006

The Rules

Apparently Lent starts next week, and for the first time ever, I'm actually giving something up. It's not so much giving up, though, as it is making rules. There are two of them.

Rule #1: Eat at least one fresh fruit and at least one fresh vegetable with every meal (excluding breakfast).
Rule #2: No more watching TV while eating. Instead, read or something.

I may have some problems with Rule #1, simply because I'm allergic to so many vegetables. I can only think of four that I can eat (cauliflower, broccoli, beans, corn), and only three of those can I eat fresh (cauliflower, broccoli, beans), and only one of those can I eat raw (cauliflower). Anybody have any other ideas? Maybe the grocery store would be a good resource for vegetable info.

I might start running too, but I'm pretty lazy, so I don't know about that.

No comments: