2.23.2006

Things I Won't Do

A coworker and I were joking about going home early, and we decided that I would leave at 9:30. When she asked me what I would do with my free time, I came up with this list.

I won't do anything I hate. I won't go swimming. I won't go grocery shopping. I won't play with worms. I won't go fishing. I won't go to Eastern Europe. I won't listen to Starship. I won't hang out with douchebags. I won't think about the future. I won't burn my hair. I won't be cold. I won't whisper at all. And I won't ever come back.

Making this list made me very happy.

2 comments:

Jes GIlman said...

What's wrong with eastern europe?

Unspar! said...

1. It's boring.
2. I don't speak the language.
3. Have you seen Hostel? They torture people.
4. It's always cloudy.
5. They have all the bad things about being formerly dominated by the Soviet Union and none of the good.