2.16.2006

Tacos

Tacos are an enigma. I cannot understand why something so delicious, a perfect combination of all flavors and textures, can wreak such disastrous havoc on the digestive system. Do the flavor manufacturers put laxatives in their product? That would be a crime to rival the nicotine put in cigarettes.

I can see it now...The Truth: Big Taco.

Random guy: "I ate tacos one night, and the next morning I had such foul farts that my company fired me. And I worked in a dog food factory."
Random girl: "I went out with some friends for lunch, and I had tacos. I didn't know what second-hand taco could do to people. I've now lost three friends thanks to my taco farts."
Another random guy: "Tacos made me poop my pants. I couldn't help it."
Big Taco ruins lives.

2 comments:

Jes GIlman said...

I came up with a new word but I'm not sure whether its an adverb or adjective. The word is stuffarocioused. It's kinda like a combination between stuffed and ferocious. So I guess I could say that I'm ferociously stuffed, but stuffarocioused just sounds cooler. But my sister (was english major in college) says you can't put the 'ed' suffix on it. But then again I'm inclined to doubt her judgement after she misspelled the word 'dollar' (She spelled it dooler and subsequently blamed it on a stressfull work day. Do I ever misspell words after a stressfull day? I think not.) earlier today. Any help with this dilemma would be much appreciated.

Unspar! said...

That's a difficult case there, buddy. The "ed" doesn't make a lot of sense following the "-rocious" part, but the whole word wouldn't sound right without it. Grammatically I supposed it works as a participle, but it's a tough call. It's got a brilliant sound to it, so I don't wanna say it's impossible, so I won't. "Stuffarocioused" gets the Ben Seal of Approval*!



*Ben brand valid only in continental US. "Seal of Approval" lasts 36 hours maximum. Seal not recognized by anyone and carries no actual meaning or authority.