9.11.2006

Angry

Where the HECK are my M&Ms! I had a candy dish on my desk FULL of M&Ms not FIVE MINUTES AGO, and now they're GONE! I am TEED OFF. Somebody better buy me some more M&Ms or I am going to BURN THIS BUILDING DOWN.

No, I will NOT take Skittles! What kind of joke is this? Skittles? I think it's pretty clear from my hissy fit that I demand the delight of milk chocate that melts in your mouth not in your hand, not some stupid chewy fruit CRAP. GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME!

Do you people even remember what happened on 9/11? This is why the terrorists attacked us: because we have unlimited access to M&Ms. Are you going to defend the terrorists and let my M&Ms remain stolen? I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! NEVER FORGET!

That's it. I'm getting the flamethrower. If my M&Ms aren't melting in my mouth in three GOSH-DARNED seconds, they'll be melting in your charred and burning hand. So help me, I tried to avoid incinerating you, but you had to be a terrorist about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were good and I don't regret one minute of it!

al said...

I'm a little concerned you could get in trouble for such brash threats via the internet.

Your ever-aware-of-the-national-security-agency friend,
Anna L. S.



zraktr