9.27.2006

Connie Chung

Remember when Connie Chung was a big deal? She was a superstar anchor on CNN, had her own interview hour called The Connie Chung Interview (I think), and then there was A Connie Chung Christmas, but now she's gone. She got pregnant and disappeared. How does that happen?

Part of my interest is that Connie Chung is a funny name, and part of my interest is that it's so bizarre. It belongs on Unsolved Mysteries. Famous anchorwoman suddenly vanishes from the face of the earth. Makes me think no famous anchorwomen are safe. Katie Couric, watch out.

2 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

Don't her and Maury Povich host an afternoon variety talk show now?






uqrhuml (convert convert)

al said...

Maury & Connie are married, no?







zpcvp (I still hate word verification)