9.22.2006

Giraffe Hunting

Does anybody ever go giraffe hunting? It seems insanely cruel, which is why I wonder that I've never heard the hippies complain about it. Elephants seem like they don't take poaching that seriously, like it's just a natural part of the elephant life, but with giraffes it seems like a seriously terrible thing to do. What human being would kill a giraffe?

On the other hand, what would keep people from killing giraffes? Their necks? I guess it may make the carcasses a little difficult to move. Maybe their spots camoflauge them really well, and the poachers just can't find them.

No, I think I figured it out. Giraffes are immortal. Think about it. When was the last time you saw a dead giraffe? Never! I did a google image search (one of my new favorite pasttimes) for "dead giraffe," and all that came up were pictures of living giraffes. And then there was this one:

Hey Idiot

2 comments:

mrs. r said...

I just googled dead giraffe (no quotations) and found several pictures of dead giraffes, one that was about 1/2 eaten by vultures. GROSS! Anyway, just thought you'd like to know you're spreading misinformation...have a great day!

Unspar! said...

Consider me the Duke of Misinformation.