9.14.2006

The Manitoban Invasion

I've seen a lot of Manitoba license plates on cars lately. I average at least one a week, maybe two. I see more of these than Wisconsin license plates it seems. At first I was pleasantly surprised at the novelty, then I was fascinated by their continued appearance, and now I'm very much afraid.

We can safely assume that the number of Manitobans I've encountered is only a sample of the number actually in Minnesota. I would estimate that my sightings account for only 5% of all Manitobans within our state bounds, meaning that there could be as many as 500 Manitobans here to threaten our peace and security.

We're doomed.
As this map demonstrates, Manitoba is using Minnesota as a staging ground for an all-out invasion of our entire country.

Unless we can stop this menace soon, we face an inevitable destruction the likes of which we've never seen. Imagine a United States dominated by central Canadians. Imagine your worst nightmare multiplied by ten thousand. That's what we're heading for. I suggest we move to Mexico while we still can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they're still pissed about the Jets leaving Winnipeg. They might be blaming Minnesota for setting a precident. In either case, I predict that this will end with the dropping of an atomic bomb on Phoenix. As long as Wayne Gretzky and my grandmother leave town in time, I'm pretty much cool with that.