9.08.2006

How an Ostrich Lives

I've noticed a couple "controversies" afflicting our "world" these past couple days. I'm pretty sure you all expect I don't care, and you're right, so in the interests of not caring, here's my two cents on the issues of our hour.

Tony Blair's resignation: I like this idea. We've had to deal with a tall British ninny long enough. It's time we cycled in the fat British blowhard. Vive la France!

The Facebook Privacy Scandal: Um, can't their friends see all that stuff on their profiles anyway? My suggestion to the paranoid facebookers out there: take about 30 minutes out of your day to chill out, breathe deep, and OH MY GOD WHO IS THAT AT YOUR WINDOW?!?!?!!

American Idol in Minneapolis: Maybe that's why I haven't had any problems with traffic this week.

Who Gets the Leftover Pizza?: I don't care what Dan says, that pizza was mine.

No comments: